Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged!

I've been 'blog tagged' by another photographer . Culprit: Catherine Dillberg of San Antonio Texas. I'm glad I did, because it gave me a chance to check out her photography.

RULES:
1) Link the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules on your blog
.3) Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4) Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

6 Quirks about myself....(not sure I can come up with quirks so we'll make that quirks/funny/interesting tidbits)

1. I am always reading at least 2 books at the same time.
2. I like to underline in them and type up my notes (not for fiction:)
3. My MIL went out on one date with Elvis Presley (before he was married).
4. My BIL is married to Jim Morrison's neice.
5. I am addicted to getting rid of 'stuff'.
6. I love to organize!

Now I need to tag 6 blogs!