Friday, January 29, 2010

Like a portrait party but different.

I used to do portrait parties all the time but my schedule got full and I also never liked feeling so rushed. I still get calls and emails from people asking me to do them so I've come up with something sort of similar but different. :)

The Digital Mini-Sessions. Get 2 of your friends (total of 3 of you) for this mini-session and for $350 each you get a 20 minute session and all your digital images (approx. 10) on CD. (No session fee) This is a great way for you and your friends to not only pay no session fee but to also get all your images on CD so you can print them to your hearts content. Print them for yourself, for your family to scrapbook with, whatever. With only 3 families it gives me some breathing room. If one of the kids isn't in the mood at that moment we'll just give them a break and do one of the other kids and then can go back to him or her when they're ready.

I'm a big planner so its no surprise that I'm already thinking about Mother's Day and Father's Day. Schedule a session in March or April so you can have time to print your images for those Grandparent's. They make great gifts!

Call or email us to schedule your Digital Mini-Session. annedillonphotography@gmail.com or 913-953-4370