Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doing classes a new way!

I've had so many people want to take my classes but it just doesn't work with their schedule. So I've changed up the way I am going to be doing classes. Instead of being a 6 week session at a certain time and place you can schedule them for whenever works for you and your friends.

The classes will now be in your home. Each class is $200 but is divided by the number of friends who sign up to take the class with you which is a maximum of 8.
Schedule them during the week, evenings or weekends, monthly or weekly, whenever works best for you.

Same changes go for our Photo Fieldtrips. Schedule one whenever you like with your friends. Split the cost and we can go wherever you want in town (park, urban, etc) and I'll show you great places to shoot, talk about settings and look for great light!

Call or email us for more details or to schedule a class with your friends!

annedillonphotogaphy@gmail.com